Declaration for Confidentiality
This Declaration for Confidentiality is adopted by Decision of 10.05.2018 of The Management Board of the ‘Nord Holding’ AD, UIC (Unique Identification Code): 200376038 on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and for repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
This privacy statement applies to your personal data that “NORD HOLDING AD collects in order to provide services to you according to the subject of the activity of a Trader within the meaning of § 1, item 45 of the Additional Provisions of the Law on the Мanagement of Waste (LMW), entered in the Register of Тraders in the Executive Environment Agency under number 476 and possessing the Registration document for collection and transport of waste № 12-РД-1018-00/27.03.2013. issued by Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Waters-Sofia.
We implement the Policy for Protection of Personal Data as well as for the data collected from you through paper forms, completed personally by you or from our representative in our regional representation units, by email correspondence, by concluding a contract, or other methods permitted by law for personal data collection, and also, for the data collected in the Internet space through our website www.nordholding.bg
Through this Declaration, we inform you about the practices that we apply for the protection of your data, for your rights that you have, related to the collected personal data about you via our Internet website and/or collected by us by other above-mentioned methods.
If you have any objections, please do not use this website or do not give us any personal details, to the representatives in our offices, neither personally nor by mail or phone conversation.
The subject of the activity. “Nord HOLDING AD, UIC: 200376038 carries out activities on trade, collection and transport of waste within the meaning of the Law for Waste Management, including other activities as well related to the waste management, not prohibited by law.
For the collection and processing of your personal data,our company is a subject to a number of law and regulation rules which determine how these actions to be carried out for what purposes and what safeguards for the personal data protection should be applied. Regulations shall include but not be limited to the General Regulation for the Personal Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 679/2016), the Law on Personal Data Protection, as well as the issued Sub-statutory Acts based on them.
1. What personal information we collect from you.
“Nord Holding AD collects data from you, which are explicitly referred to in the law, or those which are necessary for the conclusion of a contract with you.
We will inform you in a clear and transparent manner in the event that it is necessary to collect personal data from you which are not explicitly referred to in the law as mandatory, but our company finds their collection necessary with a view to the protection of our mutual interests.
2. Video surveillance.
Video surveillance shall be carried out on our sites. Video surveillance is in connection with the presence of a legitimate interest of our Company, with the purpose of protection of our sites and assets. We have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your confidentiality and records to be stored and destroyed in compliance with all law instructions, as well as our internal ones, in accordance with the legislation.
3. Cookies and other passive technologies.
The company uses the ‘cookies’ and other tracking technologies that collect information from you when you interact with our site. Detailed information about what the cookies are and how the cookies function you will find in the section ‘Cookies’ Policy’. It is necessary to let you know that you can always cancel tracing through cookies by blocking them on your browser settings.
4. Data collected from other sources.
It is possible to collect information about you from other legitimate sources in order to provide you our services with quality. Such sources are information from our partners (in the event that you agreed), publicly available information.
This information includes:
– Data for making contact with you;
– Publicly available information with details of the persons representing your organization.
Other publicly accessible information we collect only after we have the explicit declaration of the person who shares them with us, that you have agreed to be shared with us.
When we make a contact with you, we will tell you where we have your personal data from in the event that we have not gathered them, we, personally from you.
5.Why we collect personal data and what we use them for.
You yourself decide whether and how to use the Services that our company provides as a Trader or during the collection and transport of waste in the order of WML (Waste Management Law). In the forms through which personal data are entered, we note clearly the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of the data. The mandatory dataare of such a nature that without them it is impossible to provide the Service or a part of it, i.e. these are the minimum required data under the regulations governing our activities.
- A) The use of the Services is possible after the provision of the minimum required personal data under the Law for Waste Management and the Sub-statutory Acts; the personal data that are necessary, so that we can provide you with the service areThree names and permanent address as on the Identity Card. Although under the Bulgarian legislation these are the minimum required data, the Company requires additionally, an Identification Number and phone number, and/or e-mail address. The Identification Number is required for a more definite and unquestionable individualization of the parties, which is entirely in your interest as our service user. The contactdetails, we collect in order to contact you more easily in future in case of necessity, as your partner, and to keep you informed in case of significant changes on the market, prices and the conditions of services offered, something that we again consider of mutual interest.
(B) All workers and employees of the “Nord Holding AD, enter voluntarily in an employment relationship with the Company. At the time of the signing of the Employment contract with the Company, the minimum set of documents are required under the Labor Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, namely:
- CV accompanied with a cover letter;
- Identity document which is returned immediately;
- Document for acquired education, specialization, qualifications, capacity, scientific title or scientific degree, where such isrequired for the position or the work that the person applies for;
- Document for the lengthof service when such length of service is required for the position or work that the person applies for;
- Document for medical examination on initial entrance into employment and after the cessation from the employment activity under employmentrelation for a period of more than 3 months;
- A Certificate of Criminal Records, when by law or enactment, the certification of criminal records is required;
6. Your consent and our legitimate interest.
Outside the cases in which we collect personal data on the basis of the law, contract, a legitimate interest or to protect your vital interests, we will request your consent. We will use your personal data only after your explicit consent and for the specific purpose for which it is given. You have the right, if, ata later stage, you change your mind, to withdraw your consent.
In cases in which it is necessary to collect your personal information from you because of our legitimate interest, or to keep your vital interests, we will inform you in a timely manner and we will explain you Your rights.
You have the right to raise an objection against our collecting of your personal data if you think that we do not have a legitimate interest to collect them. We will take additional measures and we will provide you with additional information and our motives within a period of no more than one month from your request.
7. Disclosure of your data to third parties.
The company disclosesyour Personal Data:
– Only in front of public authorities, institutions and persons, to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under the law;
– To persons who are assigned to maintain equipment, software, andhardware, used for the processing of personal data and necessary for the establishment of the Company’s network, and to persons performing services in different spheres, supporting our main activity.
The Company shall take measures and shall undertake all these persons to apply the same protection to your personal data as our own officersand to comply with the Company’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
8. Protection measures.
The company collects, processes and stores personal data in compliance with all the legal requirements and applying adequate technical and organizational security measures. With the aim of maximum security when processing, transfer and store personal data, we use, where necessary, additional data protection mechanisms as well, such as encryption, pseudonymisation,andothers.
9. Personal data storage period.
Your personal data is stored by the Company for the period laid down in the operativelaws, depending on the purpose for which they were collected.
In cases of the absence of such a legal deadline, the Company accepts to keep your personal data for a reasonable time determined on the basis of additional criteria. The criteria for determining that period are consistent with our desire to provide you with high-quality services, as well as a normal development of our partnership relationships.
Our goal is the preservation of your personal data to require minimum action by your side when re-provision of data. When the personal data that we collect, are no longer required for the mentioned objectives, we delete them or destroy them in another due manner.
10. Your right of access and receipt of information.
You have the right to request access to your personal data at any time.
You have the right to know what personal data we process for you and what we use them for, how we store them.
To exert your rights of access, send us an access request.
In the rare cases, in which due to extreme situations or technical limitations, we will not be able to provide access to your personal data within a period of not more than 1 month, we will indicate the reasons.
11. Your rights of correction.
Also, you have the right to ask for the Company to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
The request for access or update of your personal data you can send to the following Postal address: City of Sofia 1220, the PO Box 33 Str. “Elov dol” No 1, or by e-mail to email@example.com
12. Your other rights.
Outside the above rights you have the rights to ask for:
– Your personal data to be deleted;
– To ask for the limitation of the processing of your personal data for a specified period of time;
– To object to the processing of your personal data;
– Portability of the data.
The listed rights depend on the specific reason for which we process your personal data. In some cases,we are obliged by law to store your personal data. In such cases,it will not be possible to remove your personal data from our systems.
In the event that you have questions, you may refer to our employees who:
– will assist you in the exercising of your rights;
– will inform you additionally about each one of your rights.
Our aim is always to satisfy your requests when these requests are eligible and reasonable, and to give you a reply within the statutory time limit.
In rare cases,it may be necessary to extend this periodbut with notmore than the acceptable and the maximum period allowed by law.
13. The rightof appeal.
In the event that you find that we violate your rights, you can contact us to check the matter. The signals to us, you may submit to the Postal address: City of Sofia 1220, the PO Box 33 Str. “Elov dol” No 1, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Commission: Sofia 1592 Blvd., Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov No 2, Center for Information and Contacts – tel. 02/91-53-518.
This declaration shall be revised and updated by us regularly in order to be maximum clear, precise, transparent, and to cover newly-emerging changes with us (in case of necessity).
The date of its last update – May 2018.